This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, April 13, 2012

My cozy kitty...

 My cat looks so cozy and comfy. He's all curled up in a little ball sleeping so soundly.
 When I was a young girl and felt that I had problems, I used to hold my cat and pet her and I remember wishing that I was a cat because cat's really don't have problems.  (I can't imagine what my problems were back then, I had a pretty idyllic childhood, but I'm sure my problems were very real to me at the time).
 Although, in reality, cats do have problems; they have mean dogs chasing them, they have mean cats wanting to pick a fight and they have the dreaded vacuum to worry about! haha!
Anyway, once in awhile, as I look at my kitty all relaxed and sleeping happily in the soft chair in the corner, I can't help but be a bit envious of his lazy, seemingly carefree life. Especially when my life seem so full of stress, obligations and a never ending to do list. 
But then I remember my blessings. I remember that I have a wonderful family who loves me, I have a great job, great friends, good health, a warm home and so much more. I have a creator who loves me and gave up His life for me. God has been very good to me. My life is just very busy right now, but I do know this is just a season. I know that things will quiet down again and I will rest. Until then, I will just keep plugging along perhaps sneaking in a cat nap along side my kitty. 

I really am thankful for my life. 

I'm also thankful that I don't have to hunt, kill and eat mice for my dinner!

"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters." Psalm 23:2

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Aaawwww! He sure has the life, doesn't he? Lucky kitty! One of my cats brought home a frog this morning (with his back legs chewed off ~ and it was still alive!) Eeewww....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...