This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, April 2, 2012

My computer's fixed!!!

Yeah!!! My computer is fixed! It cost us a little bit of money, but it's so nice to have her back! I'm bummed though, because although I did save my photos on an external backup drive, I lost all of them on the computer and they were all organized for my blog! :0( So now I need to go find them all on the external drive and save them to the photo program again. Oh well, I'm just thankful I still have all the photos. I also decided to look at it that I would rather have my computer crash than one of my loved ones be in a car crash!

So, I do have my computer back, but I just don't have much time to blog. I had all last week off for vacation and now I'm back to work and busier than ever with all kinds of things. I'm hoping to write a couple of posts this Wednesday when I have some free time.

Last weekend we took the whole family to a cabin in the snow and had such a wonderful time! I am so very blessed with my amazing family and I am so thankful for all of them! I will be posting the whole story soon. While I was on vacation last week and I did lots of cleaning and organizing and Hayden and I took a little trip to my sister's house too. It was a great week except for the broken computer! I hope all of you are enjoying your spring!


"In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory." Ephesians 1:13-14


Hugs, Sharon 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it rains it pours , sorry about your computer and the frustrations that go with it. The family getaway sounds nice though. Sounds like you need to be back at work for a rest. Looking forward to more posts from you soon. Donna

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon! It's good to have you back. You've been missed! How's your Easter plans coming along?
Hopefully well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...