This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Busy day today!

 Whew...I have a busy, fun day ahead of me today! First I'm starting with my first ever 5K! I will just be jogging and walking it, but I'm excited!
I'm going to meet my son, Cameron, down at the high school. He's entered in it too, but he's a serious runner and will be way ahead of me!!!
 Then I'm driving out of town to go watch Hayden do this. He has a track meet today! I hope he does great. He has been doing super awesome in track and is currently #1 in districts for the 100, 200 and 4x400 races!  I'm meeting my sister, Kelli, there with her son, Joseph. It should be a fun time.
Then tonight is Hayden's prom! He's a prince and is in the running for Prom King! Keep your fingers crossed for him! He's borrowing his big brother's (Cameron) tux and I ironed it for him last night, so he's already to go.  He's taking a sweet girl named Haley. My hubby and I are also going out on a date tonight, so that is really something to look forward to!

Hope you have a happy day!

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

How'd it go? How 'd it go?!?! :o)

Jan said...

I can't wait to hear how you liked the 5K! I started running in them last November, 4 months after I turned 60 and I love it. I try to find one a month to run.

Who knows, maybe you'll get hooked too and we'll hear about you and byour walking friend running 3x a week instead of rnning.

God bless you,
Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...