This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My springtime love!

These are one of my all time favorite candies! They are Hershey's Eggs and you can only find them at Easter time. I LOVE them! I discovered them when I was a young lady, just spreading my wings with my new found freedom with having a driver's license, a car and money in my pocket from my job at Kentucky Fried Chicken! I went to Bi-Mart to shop and I saw them and bought them. It was love at first bite!!!!
Wow! That was over thirty years ago and I think I have bought these yummy treats every spring since then! They are candy coated chocolates and I they are soooooo good!
I love to grab a handful,
put one in my mouth....
....wait a bit until the hard shell softens and then bite it! Yummy! And then I eat another one, and another one and another one! Mmmm! One more reason to love spring!!!

"But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield." Psalm 5:11-12

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mumzie said...

Oh my....those are my absolute favorite candies too! I remember munching on them when I was making up Easter Baskets for the kids. I can't buy them till just before Easter because I'll consume every last one. I wonder how many Weight Watcher points? Thanks for sharing. Mumzie

Mardell said...

Have not had them before....my weakness is jellybeans!! They are dangerous to have in the house. And no one likes them but me, so that's even worse(?) for me. I get them all to myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...