This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I will be gone for a few days.....

Hi Friends,

My faithful Apple computer is at the Mac Hospital getting surgery! We had a crazy snow storm Wednesday and we lost power for 7 hours. When it came back on my computer would not boot up. I took it to the Mac Store where they said it needs a little nip and tuck surgery. We are hoping it will be discharged on Monday night or Tuesday. I am praying that our files can be retrieved, especially my photos! I do have them saved on a external drive, but they were so nicely organized on the Apple. I learned three big lessons: 1. Buy a surge protector. 2. Buy another external hard drive and save ALL things on computer. 3. Turn off computer during storms!

I wonder if God is teaching me a lesson here to not love my computer, photos, blog, facebook, pinterest too much! I want to keep everything in perspective. I want to always put God first in my life.  I still have a little bit of connection to the world wide web through my son's laptop, which I am thankful for, but I don't really like it, I'm a big computer kind of girl! lol

I'm on vacation from work and am planning on hanging out near home. Hayden and I are going to go to the coast or do something fun and I want to clean our horribly messy, scary bonus room that makes us look like out of control hoarders!

I hope that all of you will have a wonderful spring break!

"Rejoice in the Lord always!" Philippians 4:4

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

as always starzie said...

Hi Sharon! Glad it wasn't anything too serious with your computer! My son got a Apple computer and loves it! He said he doesn't have the problems he had with his previous computers. My next one may be a Apple!
Take care,
Darlene

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
I thought about you when I heard about the snow. Sorry to hear about your computer. We really DO rely on them so much. Enjoy your time off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...