This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Buying their love...

If you want to hang out with your 18 year old son who's a senior in high school, ya gotta do what ya gotta do! I admit it, I buy his love! haha! I texted my son on the first day of spring break while I was at work and asked him if him and his friend would like to meet me at the Astronaut Inn and I'd buy their lunch.  He replied that they would like that. I met them there and we had a great lunch and a nice visit.

I'm so thankful that the Lord inspires me with ideas like this. I have done things like this with all of my sons and I love it!

This is a great way to hang out with your kids. The saying is "If you build it, they will come." Well, I say, "If you feed them, they will come!" Haha!

"All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children." Isaiah 54:13


Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Sharon you are so sweet !! You are not buying his love he already loves you , but what 18 year old boy is going to turn down food of any kind, and his friend .I am sure they both have very healthy appetites . Donna

Mardell said...

Definitely agree w/Donna!! How cute you all are. Where's the pic of the FOOD? LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...