This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, February 24, 2012

We're going to State!!!!

Last Saturday we had a very big, important game.
We had a playoff game to see which team would go to the State tournament as the third place spot for our league.
The team was excited, but nervous. The parents were excited, but nervous.
We started off with the first basket and we stayed ahead the whole game!
Hayden played a lot and he was a very valuable part of the team. He had to guard their #1 guy, and keep him from scoring and Hayden did a great job. You can see him guarding him in the picture above.
Here's Hayden shooting and he made it! Two points!
Here's the coach talking to the boys.
I was proud of our school. We had more students and fans there than the Billie's had. Our cheerleaders did great!
It was a pretty close game, but we won!!!! We beat them by 6 points!!!
The boys were sooooo excited!
The looks on their faces are priceless. They really didn't think they'd win and now....
They're going to State!!! Whoot woo! This is so exciting for Hayden, he got to go to State for Football and now basketball! Our first game is this weekend, so I'll keep you posted! Go Dawgs!!!!

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

Congratulations Dawgs!! How exciting. Love their smiles ~ priceless! Good luck @ States!

Have a great weekend, Sharon. :o)

Sue said...

Congratulations to all, Sharon. being the mother of ball players and the wife of a coach, I know all of the hard work and anxiousness that goes with the territory!~smile~ I grinned and nodded all the way through these last two post, and showed dh , he says "congratulations" to all too, and if you lived near by I know he would go and support the team, Even though we don't have grandchildren nor children who play anymore, dh still supports our local school teams, he goes to at least two games a week. As a matter of fact he is thinking about coaching again.
I always enjoy looking at your photos, as the faces of your family and friends tell a wonderful story, of love and devotion, thank you for sharing and for allowing me to enjoy and be blessed.
Much love,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...