This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweetness......

We had a fun Valentine's day. 
 My husband and I have celebrated 34 Valentine's day.
That's a lot of years of love!
We have been blessed with such a great life together!
We've had our share of disagreements, but it's mostly been all great!
I'm so thankful for my husband and the love we have!
Eric delivered these gorgeous roses to meet at the office on Valentine's day!
I'm a lucky girl!

“And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make a helper for him.” Genesis 2:18

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...