This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet boy.....

Hayden had the day off from school and I had to work, so I left him a note saying I'd like to take him out for lunch if he'd like. He called me and said, "Na, let's don't go out, why don't you just come home for lunch." When I got there he told me to stay out of the kitchen for a minute while he finished. When he let me in I found this sweet lunch all prepared for me! Isn't that thoughtful! I thought it was so cute how he carefully sliced the bananas. You can't tell from the picture, but there are mandarin oranges under the bananas too. What a sweetie-pie! We sat and ate together and visited. I just love that boy!

I'm such a blessed mama!

"I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving."Psalm 69:30


Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Sooooo sweet! Aaawwwww! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...