This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet baby Savannah Grace....

My office buddy, Sarah, just had her baby last week! Her and her husband Gerardo were so excited for her to come!
Meet sweet little Savannah Grace!
Isn't she just precious!
She was 6 pounds 15 ounces.
Look at those tiny feet!
I was so happy that everything went so smoothly for mother and baby. I was so happy that I got to visit her when she was only 9 hours old!
I have not been around a newborn in a long time and it felt so good to hold her.
Sarah looked great and was feeling pretty good too.
She's so happy with baby Savannah!
She's such a sweet baby too. Very quiet and content.
I snapped a bunch of pictures and Sarah and Gerardo were not quite ready in this one, but little Savannah looks like she's smiling! She's so happy to be cozied up in the middle of Mommy and Daddy! I love how this picture turned out! What a blessing this baby is!!! 

May the Lord richly bless their sweet family!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give my child to the Lord." I Samuel 1:27

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful family, love the name they chose,.
Happy Valentine's Day, Sharon.
Hugs,
Sue

flo said...

What a beautiful name for this sweety baby !

Happy Valentine's day, Sharon !

Flo

Mardell said...

AAaaawww! I remember when they got married last year! Congratulations to this beautiful family. I haven't held a baby in almost 8 yrs. It's such a special feeling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...