This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Still sick...

 I'm still sick. I have a very bad cough. I worked yesterday and had two major cough attacks. It was embarrassing. It doesn't look good to be hacking like that at a doctor's office in front of the patients! I am resting, taking lots of vitamin C and echinacea, orange juice, chicken soup and at night I take Alka-Seltzer Plus, which helps me sleep until 2:00 am when I cough and then I take cough syrup. Ugh, I'm so done with this. I pray that I will get better. I have so much to do and all I want to do is lay on the couch. It gets me down, but I know it will pass. Maybe God is telling me to rest and spend more time with Him.

Anyway, for some fun news, I got my hair done last week and my hairdresser, Nancy, gave me a new style. I took these pictures as soon as I got home so I would remember how to do it.
 It's basically the same cut but with some added layers to give my hair a little oomph.
I have always had thin hair, but since I hit my 40s, it has gotten much thinner. The layers actually help to make it look thicker.
 She also ratted the top to give me a little bump. I love it!
 I remember we did this about 10 years ago and I think it's such a cute look!
I left there feeling really good. I like my new hair. I hope I can style it myself! It looks healthier and I feel more hip and sassy!

God has been so good! He is so faithful. He has answered so many prayers, big ones and little ones. I totally rely on Him in my life. He never ceases to amaze me with how He cares about the things in my life and the lives of my loved ones. We serve a mighty God!

Thank you for those who have prayed for me to get well. I sure hope I will be better tomorrow. Hope all of you are having a great week.

"It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is His stability and faithfulness." Lamentations 3: 22-23

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

adsgram said...

Has your doctor checked you for pneumonia?
Such a strange Winter. I know there is a lot of it on the East Coast for sure! Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Aww sorry to hear you are not feeling well hopefully some rest and you will be better in no time. Your hair looks great Sharon . Donna

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Your hair always looks beautiful to me. I like what your stylist has done this time! Lovely. I am a disgruntled hair loss victim, too. Boo hoo!

Prayers continue for your speedy recovery. Love Alka Seltzer + too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...