This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm dog tired....

I know I talked about how busy I was last week, well, now I'm paying the price. I'm exhausted. I have today off and I'd really like to have a lazy day and just rest. 

I need to tidy the house and work on finding eight photos of Hayden from when he was a baby up through high school for the Mr. Bulldog pageant he is in and I need to work on a few more football college applications for him. 

I'd also like to finish my photo albums. I've got our whole life since Eric and I were married back in 1982 up until August of 2011 in photo albums. I ordered the photos from September and October and need to get them in the albums and then I need to order November, December and January photos from Shutterfly. I am on this crazy mad mission to have all the photos caught up for when Hayden graduates. After he graduates I am no longer putting photos in albums, I figure that having 30 years of photo documentation of our family life should be good enough! I'm just going to keep track of our photos on line, no more printing them unless I want to frame them. 

I also want to make a good dinner for Eric and Hayden and maybe bake something. I'm hoping to set some time aside to work on my blog as well. It would be really great if I could sneak in a little cat nap too!

So that's my day ahead, what are your plans today?

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Matthew 11:28

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even your day off sounds too busy for me . Now a nice day of thrifting would be fun . My brother and I just cleaned out my parents house and there were tons of photo albums from years and years . Where would we keep them , would we even keep them ? What I eneded up doing was going through them and keeping only pictures than were relevent , people and relatives and pets that we knew. We didnt keep pictures of a garden here a hibiscus there. I have pared them down to two suitcases full of of pictures which will be made into albums for each of my girls my brother and myself. Four albums instead of 35. My girls didnt want all the clutter. It is so much easier to scan things now and put them on disc. Enjoy your day off , what's for dinner ? Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...