This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, February 13, 2012

A funny thing....

My sister, Kathi, gave me these beautiful, dangly, glitzy, fun, silver earrings for my birthday last year and I absolutely love them! They are so pretty and fun to wear!
Well, I wore them to the basketball game a few weeks ago and all the sudden I realized that I was missing one. I started frantically looking all around my seat in the bleachers, but I could not find it anywhere. I told a few people that were sitting around me if they had seen it and they were all looking too, but to no avail, we never found it.

I was soooo bummed. I actually drove down to the school the next day and looked all around in the parking lot and up the sidewalk, but I couldn't find it. I was so sad because not only are they pretty, but they are special to me because my dear sister gave them to me. I decided to pray about it and ask God to help me find it.
Well, about a week later my friend, Kim, came up to me at the next game and handed me this zip lock bag. I didn't know what it was until I looked at it closer and realized it was my missing earring!
I was so tickled and pleased!
I asked her wear she found it.
She said that her friend, Rachel, was sitting in front of me at the game when I lost the earring.
Rachel was one of the girls who was there helping me try to find it the night that I lost it.
Well, a few days later when Rachel was out running errands it started raining and she put the hood of her coat on and.....
.....something came flying out and landed on her head.
She looked and it was a silver drippy, cool earring! The one that I had lost! She remembered that I was looking for one at the game and she put two and two together and realized that as she sat in front of me at the game my earring had fallen off and fell right into her hood! Isn't' that funny! But I also see it as a miracle! I lost my earring and prayed that God would help me find it and I found it! I know it's a small thing, but God says to take everything to Him in prayer and I did and He answered! I give Him the glory!

Now I have a pretty set of earrings again!

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." Matthew 7:7

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Sue said...

Great story , loved the scripture!
Sue

Jan said...

Answered prayers! I used to think God would get tired of me asking for the ordinary when people were praying for huge miracles.

He keeps his promises. He is faithful!

God bless,
Jan

PS LOOOOOVE those earrings!

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon! That is wonderful! I love stories like this. They sure are pretty & look dazzling on you. Any idea how it fell out?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...