This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet bird....

I love this little sweet bird.
Every night when I go around the house and turn off my little lamps, I see this little bird sitting there on my antique "The Language and Poetry of Flowers" book and I always think to myself, he's so cute, I should take a picture of him and blog about it.
So, that's what I did!
Pretty sweet, huh!

"Look at the birds in the sky. They do not sow or reap or gather into barns; yet our Heavenly Father feeds them" Matthew 6:26

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Mardell said...

VERY "tweet!" ♪ ♫

Lisa said...

Hi Sharon,

I popped over here to look at your choir girl pictures after reading the comment you left on Aunt Ruthie's blog. I love your blog so much I've subscribed to it. I wish I could sit here and read your posts all afternoon but I have little ones pulling at my skirt :) I'm looking forward to "getting to know you".

Lisa from Sydney, Australia

jAne said...

the little bird is very sweet. :o)
however, my eyes zoned in on the books!!! share about them .. ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...