This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jesus is the key....

This is something I look at every night. It's my son Hayden's wallet and keys. He places them on the table in our entryway and I see them every night at bedtime when I turn off the lamp that it sitting there. I don't take much notice of them, but then I saw this Jesus key ring and I was so proud, I just had to share it with you.
He loves Jesus and he's proud to let people know! I found this old key chain in our junk drawer a few weeks ago and I laid it on the stairs thinking he might like it. I was so pleased when I noticed that he actually put it on his key ring.
He also has this one. It used to be a full size key, but it broke over time.
He used to have it hanging on his backpack when he was in middle school! Here's a picture of him that I took as he was ready to ride his bike to school.
Here's the close up of the key hanging on his backpack. He carried that Jesus key on his backpack until he started driving and then he transferred it to his keyring. He carried it around until it broke! He also has a Jesus fish on his truck, in fact all of my boys have those on their vehicles.
I am so proud of my big, neat, cool, football playing, 18 year-old son for saying to all of his friends at school and work, I'm a Christian and I want everyone to know it!

"Come follow Me, Jesus said, and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17

Hugs, Sharon


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...