This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It snowed!

The first fall of snow is not only an event, 
it is a magical event.  
You go to bed in one kind of world 
and wake up in another quite different, 
and if this is not enchantment
 then where is it to be found?  
~J.B. Priestley

He says to the snow, "Fall on the earth." Job 38:22

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Carol said...

I've never heard that quote, I love it!

~JoAnn~ said...

Sharon~ The snow must be just gorgeous to look at but probably not so pretty if you actually have to go out into it :) Thanks for the picture.
Blessings,Joann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...