This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!!!

Happy new year everyone! 
Wishing you the best year ever!!!

May the Lord richly bless you in every way!

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. 
"They are plans for good 
and not for disaster, 
to give you a future and a hope." 
Jeremiah 29:11

Love, Sharon

5 comments:

Carol said...

Love this scripture! Happy 2012 blessings for you & yours!

Smiles,
Carol

adsgram said...

Wishing you and yours a happy, safe and blessed 2012, Sharon!

as always starzie said...

Happy new Year Sharon! May 2012 be filled with beautiful memories!
Blessings to you and your family!

Darlene

Stephanie said...

I love this ! Thank you for a bright spot of the day, Happy New Year !!

jAne said...

new year blessings, sharon. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...