This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, January 9, 2012

Family thrifting and lunch!

A few days after Christmas my sisters and I and some of our kids got together for thrift store shopping and lunch! It's fun to go to the thrift stores after Christmas because all the Christmas decorations are 75% off!!! We all found neat treasures!
Kelli found a pretty pillow!
Kathi digging through the Christmas clearance!
I found another vintage Christmas mug (as if I need it! haha!).
Garrett had fun looking for toys and electronics.
Kathi and Garrett purchasing their treasures!
We all went out to lunch at one of our favorite taco joints.
My beautiful daughter-in-law, Brittany and my beautiful niece, Whitney. They look like sisters!
Kathi and me.
Kelli and her daughter, Whitney.
What a fun day we had! I love traditions like this! It's just simple,casual and fun! I am so blessed by my family and love them all so much!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Enjoying catching up on your Christmas posts Sharon. enjoyed them so much, Wishing you and your dear family a most blessed New year.
Your home always has so much love and warmth.
Sue

jAne said...

♥ this!
thrifting with a sweet friend or family is the best! my all time favorite thrifty times are with my daughter. :o)

~~Deby said...

I agree with Jane....love thrifting...and always love seeing your treasures..
I was blessed last week to Thrift with Jane...ohhhh she is fUn !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...