This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas fun at work!

I love my job and I love the women I work with! We all get along great and we have so much fun together! One day in December when I got to work I found three gifts waiting for me on my desk! How thoughtful and sweet of everyone! I gave each of them a little gift too!
On top of those nice gifts, we all decided to draw names and do the secret Santa thing..
We hung our stockings in the break room.
Shhh! I'll tell you a secret...I'm Michele's secret Santa! We had a $15.00 limit and I had fun picking out little gifts for her!
It was so fun to go in every day and find something special in my stocking!
On this day there were two things, a darling little Hello Kitty tin...
....and....
...a book of Lifesavers candies!
Oh how I love these! Little did my secret Santa know, but I used to get one of these every year when I was a little girl from my grandparents and this brings back so many good memories!
It's another day and there's another gift!
Mmm! A candy cane full of Reese's peanut butter cups!
It's the last day and it's my last gift...
What could it be?
It's a lottery ticket and Burt's Bees lip balm! Nice! I also found out that my secret Santa has been Kristi! Thank you Kristi for all of the fun gifts! I have never ever been involved with a secret Santa game and it's so much fun, I hope we do it again next year!
We also had a lovely Christmas party dinner.
Sue and Sarah are having a nice time. Sue actually no longer works with us, but she was with us most of the year and we still keep in contact with her and we love her, so we invited her.
Me and Michele.
Teresa and Joanne.
Kristi and Michele.
Me and Julie.
Sarah and Teresa.
Michele gave us each a popper and we had the best fun with that!
We all got neat prizes, rings and crowns! Here's Joanne making over Teresa's ring!
We had such a fun, fun evening! The food was amazing and the conversation was hilarious! I feel so blessed with these neat women in my life!
Here we are all showing off our rings! Clinic Girls...Unite!!!! hahaha! What a blessing it is to have great friends in my co-workers! It was a magical night!

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven." Matthew 5:16

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Judy said...

Fun times! This is one of the few things I do miss about not working :)

Cheryl said...

Sharon, I,ve noticed that
Rachelle has not been in any of your posts for awhile. Is she no longer dating Grayson?

Rose of Sharon said...

You are very observant Cheryl, Grayson and Rachelle are no longer dating. I actually just wrote a post that will go out tomorrow and I mention it. They broke up at the end of September. We miss her, but they are still friends and they both are moving on. Thank you for asking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...