This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, December 10, 2011

We're having our Christmas party tonight!

 Tonight we are hosting our annual Christmas party!
 I sent out this invitation several weeks ago (I also did something new, I sent out an E-vite on Facebook and it was easy, effective and awesome!!!).
 Many people have RSVP'd that they are indeed coming!
 It looks like we will have a houseful! This is our 8th year of throwing this party and it has grown to be  a much anticipated yearly event for us and for all of our friends. I saw a lot of people at the basketball game last night who told me they were coming and really looking forward to it. I'm so glad that we do this!
 Eric and I have been working hard all week getting our home prepared for this fun event.
We still have many things left on our to do list, so I must run! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!

Merry Christmas!

"Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and He shall be called, Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...