This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Special delivery!

Every year the company whom my husband contracts his business with sends us a gorgeous huge red poinsettia for Christmas. They are so thoughtful and they always send it the Monday after Thanksgiving so we get to enjoy it the whole season! I cannot believe how full and beautiful it is! This year it was extra fun for me because when I opened the door, the gal delivering it said my name and started laughing and it turns out she's an old friend from one of my first jobs. I have not seen her for over 20 years! It was great catching up. 

I love Christmas!

"Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace and good will towards men." Luke 2:14

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

What a beautiful plant, Sharon. I love poinsettias! One word of caution...I am pretty sure that poinsettias are poisonous to kitty cats (and possibly dogs?). Not sure if your kitty would try to eat the plant?? (mine would:). Merry Christmas!

Kathi said...

That is so sweet and special Sharon. What an extra joy to see an old friend to laugh with. Love ya, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...