This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sorry....I lied!

I'm so sorry! I really didn't lie, but I didn't do what I said I would do!!! I told you to come back today to see our Christmas decorations and unfortunately I ran out of time and did not get that post done! 
I am hoping to be able to show you our decorations tomorrow. In the mean time, can I offer you a piece of delicious old fashioned Christmas candy to appease you?

"Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call His name Immanuel" Matthew 1:23

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Carol said...

Your candy jar reminds me of my grandma Ruby. She always had old fashioned candy for us during the Christmas season. Thanks for sparking a good memory for me!

Merry Christmas,
Carol

Jan said...

You are so funny! If you don't get around to showing your decorations before Christmas, we'll wait. I'm sure you'll have more time between the holidays.

If I don't 'see' you before Christmas, I want to wish you and your family the most blessed of holidays, full of faith, family and friends.

God bless you,
Jan

as always starzie said...

Hi Sharon!
I laughed so hard reading your post about "obessive cleaning". Isn't it funny what we think to do when company is coming!I've been guilty of this myself!
I just want to wish you and your sweet family a very Merry Xmas and a happy, prosperous New Year! And thank you for your beautiful blog site that brings so much joy to so many people!

Hugs,
Darlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...