This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A red door welcome!

I love our new red door! It is so cheery and welcoming!
It is especially pretty with our Merry Christmas wreath hanging on it!
The greenery and pine cones just pop against the bright cherry red!
Please step in from the cold and have a warm cup of coffee and a piece of pie. Let's sit down and visit awhile!

Come back soon for a Christmas tour of our home!

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." ~ Jesus  Revelation 3:20

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

jAne said...

oh my .. so welcoming!
love the rich claret tone. :o)
it'd be wonderful to stop
by for pie and coffee.
i have a feeling we'd all
get along in hunky dory style.

Mardell said...

Eeek! I can't wait! Your door is gorgeous! It's going to look great for alot of holidays; including Valentine's, Memorial Day, Fourth of July.

Looking forward to the grand tour of your beautiful home. :o)

Anonymous said...

I would love to just stop in to chat and have a cup of coffee...but alas, I live in Iowa. I have read your blog daily for a few years and feel like I know your family becasue of it! Just wanted to stop in to say hi and thanks for your focus on God and family always! We have 4 girls & I love your example! Stephanie Zielke

Kathi said...

Sharon, I love your pretty red door and wreath. Such a fun and happy way to enter your gorgeous home. Hugs, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...