This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, December 17, 2011

One more thing about football....

We just found out that Hayden made the second ALL STATE team for Tight End! We are so proud of him! This is really exciting!

Good job Hayden! You played with your whole heart and soul! You were so much fun to watch. We are so proud of you!

We are putting together a DVD of all of his football highlights and we will be sending it to the small colleges around Oregon. It would be so wonderful if he could play college ball! We will do our part and give the rest to God!

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations, Hayden. You and your parents should be very proud, you worked very hard for this honor.

To God goes all the glory.

Jan

Kathi said...

Sharon, I am so proud of my nephew, Hayden. He is awesome. He is such a great football player and yet he is humble and kind. You and Eric have done a great job raising all of your boys. Hugs, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...