This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, how lovely are your branches!

Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, 
How lovely are your branches!
In beauty green will always grow
Through summer sun and winter snow.
Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree
How lovely are your branches!
You are the tree most loved!
How often you give us delight,
In bright shining christmas light!
Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, 
You are the tree most loved!
Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, 
Your beauty green will teach me, 
That hope and love will ever be
The way to joy and peace for me. 
Oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree, 
Your beauty green will teach me. 
Oh christmas tree, 
Oh christmas tree...
...how lovely are your branches!

"Him hath God exalted with His right hand 
to be a Prince and a Savior, 
for to give repentance to all, and forgiveness of sins." 
Acts 5:31 (paraphrased)

Merry Christmas! 

Hugs, Sharon


3 comments:

jAne said...

beauty!

Shelley said...

Lovely indeed :)
Blessings

Jan said...

What great ornaments! Have they been in your family or have you been collecting them as you find them?

My husband used to say our tree was our family history, so many things from our pasts hung on our tree.

Your tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...