This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

This is our 2011 Christmas card. I know it's funny, but I just HAD to take advantage of having a picture of all of us in our matching pajamas in front of the tree! We took the picture last year on Christmas morning and I think it turned out so adorable.
I wish all of you a very special day with all of your families.

Thank you God for giving us the best gift of all, Your one and only Son and that through Him we have salvation, forgiveness and eternal life!

"Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”  And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: “ Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!" Luke 2:10-14


Love, Sharon

1 comment:

Anna said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...