This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hayden met a girl....

Hayden met a new special girl! Her name is Chase. They go to school together. They have known each other for many years and he told me that the first time he saw her he knew she was special!
They started talking more seriously this fall and then they had their first date. He took her to the haunted corn maze on Halloween. They kept talking and then they got together on December 8th when he asked her father permission to date her. Her Dad gave him his blessing and now they are official! She is very sweet. She's a very good athlete and really smart too. They seem really happy together and good for each other. Young love is so sweet!

"This is the day which the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Aaaww, that is so sweet! ♥♥♥ He looks so happy. :o) He sure is growing up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...