This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy birthday Grayson!

 Our third baby boy turned 21 last week! It's so hard to believe that he's already that old!
 We had a special dinner for him.
 I set the table with festive Christmas dishes and he got to eat on the special plate!
 All the presents are wrapped and ready to go!
 Happy birthday son! I love you!
 He requested chicken linguine with Alfredo sauce. I served it with green salad and garlic monkey bread. It was a delicious meal and he loved it. Sadly, Hayden could not join us because he was working.
 Happy birthday Grayson! I made him the cake that he requested, chocolate with fudge frosting!
 Make a wish!
 Time to open the gifts!
 He got lots of nice things!
 Mackenzie and Brittany are helping him celebrate.
 Opening gifts is so much fun!
 Hey, what's in this one?
 It's a new shop vac! Perfect for a new home owner!
 Mackenzie wrapped MacGyver up in the wrapping paper and the cat loved it! haha!
What a nice evening we had! Now let's eat that delicious chocolate cake!

Happy 21st birthday Grayson! We are so thankful God gave you to us! We hope you have a wonderful year!

"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

jAne said...

hAppy bIrthday to your son!
looks like you put together a wonderful and memorable celebration. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...