This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas decorations at our home!

Here is our Christmas home tour! I usually write a little description under each picture, but I just don't have time, so I decided to just post all of them with no commentary. Hang on for a long tour, I uploaded 117 pictures! That's the biggest post I've ever had and I hope blogger will allow me to post it and I hope you can open my blog up to read it! I started the tour with the front porch and then we move into the entry way and go from room to room on the main floor, then we head up the stairs and end in the guest room.





















































































































Merry Christmas, from our house to yours!

"For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given." Isaiah 9:6

Hugs, Sharon

9 comments:

Lillie Mae Acres said...

Beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

Your Christmas decor is beautiful!

Merry Christmas Blessings,
Carol

jAne said...

wOw!!!
gorgeousness.

Happy@Home said...

Loved the tour. You have so many cute vintage pieces and you have displayed them so nicely.
Merry Christmas.

Sue said...

Thanks for allowing me to visit your beautiful Home Sharon, everything is so warm and inviting. You can always tell when there is love in a home.
Wishing you and your dear family a very blessed and joyous Christmas.

Sue

jen said...

Beautiful! Merry christmas and thank you for sharing during this busy time-
Many blessings to you and your family

Jen in Canada

~JoAnn~ said...

Sharon~ Thanks for the pictures just so so pretty especially all the red things. I totally understand about the naming and explaining pictures it seems to take forever. Thanks again and enjoy your Christmas time with your family. I will be in Oregon the week after Christmas looking to buy a piece of land in the Roseburg area, how far are you from there, just curious :)
Blessings,Joann

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Oh my goodness, your house should be in a magazine! Just gorgeous. Love every square inch of it! Esp. all the vintage lovelies! A true reflection of you. (not the vintage, but the lovely! LOL)

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family.

Hugs,
Mardell

Shelley said...

Just beautiful...this deserves a magazine layout....thanks so much for sharing your Christmas home....blessings to you and yours Sharon and much peace for your Christmas day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...