This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas day!

After a wonderful Christmas morning with Eric and the boys, we all got in the car and headed up north to Eric's sister's house for Christmas dinner. Isn't it cute! I love all of their beautiful lights!
Their tree is so pretty! I feel so bad because I never got a close up picture of our hosts, Eric's sister, Stacey, and brother-in-law, Jim. I'm so bummed.
They put two tables together so we could all sit together for the meal.
Isn't this fun! I love it!
Eric visiting with his Dad, Jim and his brother-in-law Jim.
My beautiful mother-in-law, Alice.
Jim's mother, Fran. What a sweetie she is.
My sweet boys helping their grandmother get to the family room. I love seeing this gentle, chivalrousness come out in them.
My niece, Monique, with her boyfriend, KC
My nephew, Preston, with his girlfriend, Maudie.
Relaxing before dinner.
We skyped with Eric's brother, Mark, and his family who live in Maryland.
It was so cool to see them live on the computer!
We all took turns standing in the front so they could see us!
Time to eat!
We had a very good meal! Turkey, ham, potatoes, gravy, stuffing, jello, green bean casserole and rolls.
Eric and I.
The whole gang!
I love this picture!
After dinner we went outside to watch Preston fly his new remote control helicopter.

It was pretty cool!

Later we gathered in the family room to open gifts. Here's Hayden talking with Grandma.
Cameron and Grandma.
Eric with his Dad.
Presents!
Jim got a golfing gift certificate.
The other Jim got a new warm up suit.
Stacey got a pretty new sweater!
Monique got jewelry and cool coffee mugs.

After presents we played a new version of charades. 

We had so much fun! Grandma was cracking all of us up!
Time for pie!!!
Mmmm! Delicious!
Well, the evening is over and it's time to go home, but before we left Grayson taught the grandmas how to fist bump and explode. What a perfect way to end a perfect day with two fist bump'n grannies!

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me." John 10:27-28

Merry Christmas!

Hugs, Sharon


1 comment:

Kathi said...

Sharon, Thank you for sharing about the trials and the wonderful things. I'm sorry about Alice and her struggles. You are such a loving family and you all make moments special and fun and funny. I love you. Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...