This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, December 26, 2011

Beautiful!

Beautiful! That's how I would describe our Christmas season. We did many traditional Christmas things. Enjoyed all the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of Christmas with family and friends. I am so thankful to God for our wonderful Christmas season and I thank Him most for the best gift of all, His one and only son, Jesus.

I hope all of you had a great season too.

God bless you!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...