This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, November 11, 2011

We're going to State!!!!

Our youngest son, Hayden, is a senior this year and he's on the football team. They have won 8 games out of 10 and are heading to the State playoffs for the Championship!!! I took this picture last week after they got their 8th win which was 54 to 14 and sealed their spot at State!!! Hayden is in the front row, 4th in from the right. The boys are all holding up eight fingers representing eight wins. The boys are extra excited because they broke the school record with the most wins in a single season!!!

We are so thrilled! Hayden is having a phenomenal season! He has had 10 touch downs and 11 interceptions! He's the kicker and he has had many tackles and other good stuff in between! We have been watching our sons play football for 16 years and we will miss it tremendously, but what a way to end the season and this part of our life. I know that having football end for our family is another reason, on top of Grayson moving out and it being our youngest's senior year, why I have been hit hard with empty nest sadness lately, but I want to focus on all of the good memories instead of the fact that it's all ending. Hopefully they will win this week's game and continue on at State!!!! Go Bulldogs! Go #14!!!!

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

jAne said...

pure wonderfulness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...