This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, November 28, 2011

Just got back....

Eric and the boys chill'n in the hotel room
We just got back from a week's vacation in sunny California! This trip was a gift for Hayden for his senior year. We took all the boys on a trip to California down to Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland for their senior year and now it's Hayden's turn. Grayson came with us too. We had a wonderful time. I am super busy right now with getting ready for Christmas, so I will be taking a little blogging break. Hopefully I'll be back in a few days.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

Hugs, Sharon
*originally posted 11/28/11 when we got back, but then I went ahead and dated the vacation pictures the true week we were gone. Sorry if this is confusing.

1 comment:

jAne said...

a week at disneyland and knotts... how fun! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...