This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, November 14, 2011

It's over.....

We went to State and we lost. 

Football season is over. 

After watching all four of our sons play football for 
16 years, it's all over. 

I am really sad. 

I cried all day yesterday. 

I'm going through a bad spell of empty nest blues. 

I pray that God will help me and I can shake it soon. 

"He heals the broken-hearted 
and binds up their wounds." 
Psalm 147:3


Hugs, Sharon

P.S. The little red mark on his cheek is a kiss from me, his dear old mama

6 comments:

jAne said...

{{{ gentle hug }}}

jen said...

Hang in there- new memories and beginnings around the corner

Thankyou for you blog and sharing-
Sending thoughts and prayer for brighter spirits for you-
Sincerely
Jen in Canada

Judy said...

I can totally relate to this. I felt so sad and a huge loss when my youngest son played his last game of hockey his senior year. We had 6 boys who played for so many years. It felt like I was mourning something. It will pass and now we're enjoying watching our grandchildren play sports.

Mary Anne said...

Prayers for you, Sharon. Hope you're feeling cheerful again soon.

adsgram said...

{{{{♥♥♥}}}}, Sharon. It's natural to be sad, and it will hit (hard) at times, but sit and make a list of what you have to still look forward to. It will AMAZE you and hopefully, cheer you as well!

♥♥,
Lynne

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon,
I'm so sorry. Wish I could wrap you in a hug right now. I didn't realize that football season is over already? I thought it went into Dec. and early Jan. Nonetheless, it's still hard to see it end. And a big congrats to Hayden for an awesome HS career! Please don't forget that I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...