This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today I wanted to share with you what we for Thanksgiving! We had such a wonderful, memorable, fun Thanksgiving day! It was at my sister Kathi and her husband Stacey's house.
When we walked in Kathi was working on the turkey.
Our other sister Kelli was helping her.
My in-law's Alice and Jim were going to be alone this year, so Kathi and Stacey said to "come on over" and they did! Alice prepared some wonderful appetizers!
I am soooo grateful for these wonderful Thanksgiving memories!
Mackenzie and Grandma visiting.
Everyone enjoying Alice's appetizers.
Family!
Cameron and a very large cup of coffee!
Alice, Brittany and I.
Victoria and her boyfriend, Gabe.
Mackenzie and Brittany!
Me and my sweetie!
Eric and Stacey visiting and looking out at their beautiful property.
My brother-in-law, Ralph visiting with Grandpa Jim and Eric.
Jessica.
Cameron, Grandpa and Grayson.
The kids all having fun playing video games.
Harrison and his girlfriend, Niki.
Jim and Alice.
Alice and Brittany.
Mackenzie and Brittany.
Mmmm! The turkey is ready!

Let's eat!!!
These are the times of our life!
Mackenzie, Grayson and Cameron loading their plates.
Precious family sitting around the table!
Kathi and I, Eric and Cameron.
We have such a big family we all had to sit at different tables.
Hayden, Harrison and Niki.
Time for dessert!!!
Jim and Alice and dishing up some yummy stuff!
Victoria and Gabe are relaxing while Garrett and Joseph play videos.
I love this time after dinner when everyone is relaxing and visiting!
It's so cozy!
It reminds me of a book I read as a child, Miss Twiggley's Tree, where the whole town was trapped in her tree house on a stormy night and they were all warm and cozy in her cute home.
Samuel and Jessica were playing the piano while the adults were having coffee and talking. It was a very special Thanksgiving!
Wishing you a very wonderful Thanksgiving!
Here's a video of our family on Thanksgiving Day for you to enjoy.  May the Lord richly bless you and your family on this day!

"At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father." Ephesians 5:20

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Sharon, just wanted to stop by to wish you and your family a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.
Enjoyed catching up on some of your previous post.
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...