This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Curiosity didn't kill the cat! Thankfully!!!!

 One day our new little kitty, MacGyver was missing for 15 hours and we were all worried. He had never been missing before and we were concerned. We prayed that he was okay and that we would find him. The next morning I went out side and started calling his name and I heard a little cry come from underneath our deck. I looked under there and sure enough, he was there, but he was stuck. I was so relieved to find him, but I could not get him out. When Hayden woke up and came down stairs after his shower I told him that I found MacGyver under the deck, but he was stuck. Hayden immediately went out there and attempted to get him out.
 He really had to work at it! My husband had placed chicken wire all around the underside of the deck to keep out any raccoons or stray cats and unfortunately MacGyver found a way in, but he could not find the way out. Hayden to the rescue!
 These pictures crack me up!
 He's outside in the early morning wearing nothing but a towel, laying on the deck trying to rescue his cat!
 He finally got him out!
What a relief!
Hayden was so happy to get MacGyver out and you should have heard that cat purr! We were all so glad to get him back. He has worked his way into our lives! Even to the point of rescuing him from underneath the deck in nothing but a towel!


"What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance." Luke 15:4-7


Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

Aaaawww!! I'm so glad he's ok. I bet he was hungry after 15 hrs! The big football player looks cute in a pink towel! LOL

Erin said...

So glad kitty was okay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...