This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My beautiful nieces......

I have the most beautiful nieces! I have nine nieces and all of them are truly stunning looking young ladies. I have always known this, but recently I have seen some really gorgeous pictures of all of them and thought I would share them with my blogging friends.  The first three girls are my brother Wade's daughters. The one above is his eldest daughter, Jade. She is going to college to be a pediatric nurse. She is really smart and really funny! Isn't this picture striking!
This is Alex, Wade's second daughter. She is going to college and working at Applebees; she's still trying to figure out her career path. She too is very intelligent and very witty.  What a beautiful girl!
This is Drew, Wade's youngest daughter. She is going to college and studying film. She is also artistic and very creative with poetry and song writing. I love this retro looking glamour shot of her she looks stunning!
This is my sister Kelli's daughter, Whitney. She goes to Bible college and wants to do some type of mission/teaching work. She's very good at playing the piano. She has that all American natural, girl-next-door, kind of beauty!
The next two girls are my sister Kathi's daughters. This is Victoria. She is a senior in high school and she  loves to run cross country and she is a great photographer. She also plays guitar and sings. What a gorgeous girl she is!
This is Kathi's other daughter, Jessica. She is a junior in high school and she also runs cross country and is in jazz choir. She is very creative, loves to sew and is a songwriter and singer. Jessica also likes to take photos including this beautiful one of herself. She is a real beauty and I think she looks so enchanting in this picture!
This is my husband's brother Mark's daughter, Jillian. She is a junior in college and will go to medical school to be a physicians assistant. I do not know her or her sister very well as they live back east and I have not seen them very much. She is such a pretty girl.
This is Jillian's little sister, Michaela. She is the youngest of the bunch at age 15. I believe she wants to be a vet when she grows up and she is already taking advanced classes in school. She has such a sweet beautiful innocence about her.
This is my husband's sister Stacey's daughter, Monique. She just finished college and received an associates degree and just recently got a job as an MOA in a cardiologist's office. She is very bubbly and fun. What a stunning beauty she is!

I am so proud of every one of my nieces! They are all doing wonderfully. They are not only beautiful on the outside, but they are just as beautiful on the inside too. They are all very smart, creative, funny, sweet, etc. They all have a good head on their shoulders and have plans to go places. I am so proud because all of them love the Lord and are proud to let the world know it! I know that God has big plans for all of them!

I am a proud auntie!

"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Wow, such beautiful young ladies. You have every right to be proud! I have four nieces between the ages of 20 - 23. All smart and gorgeous (and one who is expecting in Jan!) I can't wait to be a GREAT aunt. ♥♥

Unknown said...

Such beautiful nieces. It is wonderful that they all know the Lord and are serving Him according to His purpose. It must have been fun having 4 sons and then still having nieces to buy for.

I made your Eggplant Chicken Parmesan last night. It was so great and I will be making it again and again. To make it less watery, I sliced the chicken, browned it and added tomatoes and cooked it all down. Then put in the casserole as directed.

Thanks again,

GrandmaWilla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...