This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Much needed R&R....

"Auhhhhhh" Yep, that's me sighing and it was probably heard around the world! I have been soooo busy for the past several months and I am getting really tired. I finally had one of those days of rest and relaxation that I crave so much!
I had the whole house to myself! I cleaned my house, got all my paperwork and busy work done and lit my cozy candles.
I then made a huge tub of popcorn and got a chilled Diet Pepsi.
Then I put a good suspense thriller in the DVD player.
I am so happy! I really, really, really love to be in my cozy little home!
I made a good lunch of sliced avocado and sliced Swiss cheese.
I'm so tired..... This really feels good!
Please let the record show though, that I do love my family and I really do love my busy life, it's just that a girl needs a little R&R now and again!
Just chill'n for a couple of hours is good for me.
I did, however, feel guilty at times and thought that perhaps I should multi task and find a small project to do while watching the movie.
But then I thought, no! I don't need to do that. I can just relax for once!
So that is what I did and I loved it! I felt regenerated and energetic afterwards. It was a nice little thing I did for myself.

"And He said, 'My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

gin said...

i love those days, but they can be short. When its time for husband to be home from work then it gets busy again, either have supper ready or we already have plans for something. Life is good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...