This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kitty's first bath.....he no likey....

If looks could kill...I think I might be dead!
I gave MacGyver his first bath the other day.
As you can tell from these pictures, he really didn't care for it!
These pictures crack me up! He looks so mad, but actually he handled it pretty well.
He cried a little bit and tried to get away a few times, and he actually scratched me a few times, but overall, he just sat there obediently and put up with me.
Poor thing! The good news is, the water did not get that dirty, meaning the kitty was not that dirty and also, there were only a few dead fleas in the water, meaning he does not have a lot of fleas. I used flea shampoo and put on his first flea collar after his bath.
He looks like he is soooo irritated!
There, there, MacGyver, it's all over. Let's get you dry.
Oh my goodness, he looks like a drowned rat!
It's funny how skinny they look when they get wet!
He just licked....
....and licked.....
....and licked himself trying to get all that water off of him.
He's giving me the old stink eye.
Grayson came home and he started to try and dry MacGyver even more.
He's trying to tell Grayson what a horrible experience he just went through!
I laid him on a towel to dry the rest of the way.
Eric's telling MacGyver that he better stay clean! :0)
He then wrapped the towel all around him.
How cute is that!
Poor MacGyver, you've had a rough day! You get all snuggy and cozy and take a nap now! Hopefully we won't have to do this again for awhile! 

P.S. After he dried completely, you should have seen his coat! It was so shiny and fluffy, he looked great!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

jAne said...

what a sweet kitty - he looked so cute! oh and his whiskers were forward so he was actually comfortable with what you were doing! :o)

Sue said...

So sweet, this brought back long ago memories of bathing our daughter's cat, and he looked just as helpless.
Sue

Mardell said...

Aaaaawwwww!!! I'm pretty positive he still loves you despite those awful looks! His pink nose is so cute. I have a boy cat named "Pinky" just b/c of the color of his nose. His siblings all had brown ones. It was the only way we could tell him apart from the rest. Ha ha. Had to explain that to vet...yep, a boy named "Pinky." :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...