This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm getting caught up!

As many of you know, I am on this weird mission to catch up on my blog with stories from last year when I took a break. I really made a mess of things by taking a long hiatus and then having this crazy idea to go back and post stories on my blog from the time that I was out. Any way, I have slowly been catching up and I feel really good about it!
So if any of you are interested in reading stories about our life here at Rose of Sharon Garden from September and October of 2010, just click on the two photos at the top of my side bar. It will pull up the last stories of the month and you will have to click the "Older Posts" tab at the bottom to read further back through that month.

I have been on vacation this week and have been so busy with crazy stuff, but one goal was to get September and October done. Now I am working on November 2010. I still have November 2010 thru April of 2011 to catch up and then I will be done! I never want to get behind again! It is probably pretty obvious to you that this is a goal that I am doing for myself and for my family. My blog is my on-line diary and I love having all these great memories stored here.

I hope that you have a beautiful weekend!

"Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you." Jeremiah 30:2

Love, Sharon

4 comments:

jAne said...

that was **a lot** of work!
come a lazy rainy day i'll squirrel away time to make a little pot of coffee and snuggle in to read. i've read them before but this will be like visiting your memories all over again. :o)

your table is gorgeous. do you have a huge room filled with all the things to change out your decor? would love to see how you store things! my dream is to have a huge cabinet (real pretty like) in the house that would hold all my decorations. then i could just open the doors and pick away. :o)

will you and your sister be joining us for a bit of thrifting/antiquing and lunch this week? hoping so. truly. hoping so. :o)

Sue said...

I enjoy all your posts. It is so refreshing to see your heart for God, and of your love and importance of family. Writing this journal is a treasure for your family.
Enjoy your day.
Sue

Adrienne said...

I loved peeking in to see what you have to share. I can't wait to meet. I'll send details of our blog lunch later this week. Soon I'll take more time and catch up with all you've written.
~Adrienne~

Mardell said...

Love your blog Sharon. It has been a real blessing in my life. It truly has. Thank you.

BTW, I saw an amber deviled egg platter at Salv. Army (Sally A's.) a few weeks ago and thought of you. It was really heavy glass, old, and round, shaped like a flower. It was only $3.99. The detail work on it looked like cut glass. I wish I could have gotten it for you! Boo hoo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...