This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, October 14, 2011

Go'n ride'n...

We headed out to the mountains on a Saturday morning with our quads to do a little ride'n. First we stopped at Burger King to get some lunch.
It was just Eric, Hayden and I.
Mmmm!
We drove and drove up to the mountains.
It's so beautiful up here.
I love Oregon!
Eric backed up the truck and trailer.
Hayden helped Eric get the quads out of the trailer.
I love my hard-working men!



Then they had to get Hayden's quad out of the back of the truck.
I love my husband so much....
...he has taught our sons so many manly things and taught them to be tough and tender men!
Hayden's starting up his quad.
We need a little gas.
The scenery around here is gorgeous!
Beautiful!
Let's hit the road!!!
I love this!
Trying to keep up with Eric and Hayden!
Four-wheel'n fashion! haha!
Love this!
It's so lovely out here!
Two of my favorite guys!
Wait for me!
Hayden going over a little jump!
Awesome!
Nice job Hayden!
4-wheel'n mama!
Bring it!!!
Does this helmet make my face look fat? haha! Yes!!!
Uh-oh...Hayden got stuck!
He got'er!
Fall is coming!
You can barely see Hayden up ahead of me.
Eric doing a little jump!
My hero!
What a great time!!!
Time to head home...
What a great day we had!!!
Time to put the quads away...
...bring 'er around Hayden!
I had such a great day with my hubby and my son! Thank you Lord for this good day!!!

"Oh Lord, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom has Thou made them all: the earth is full of Your riches." Psalm 104:24

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...