This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Funny girl....

 Do you ever surprise yourself when you look in the mirror? Hahaha! I did the other day. I got up really early in the morning to walk with my neighbor and when I came back I just grabbed my coffee and went out on the porch to do my Bible study. I never once looked in the mirror and had no idea what I looked like. A little while later, I had to go into the house to use the restroom and to my horror, this was what I saw in the mirror!
.......hahaha! My husband is a lucky man!

Shelley and I have walked together for four years now. We go from 6:00am to 7:00am. I like it because before that I exercised at the gym and I always felt like I needed to "dress up" or at least look descent, have make-up on, make sure my hair looks nice and wear a different outfit every time. Most the times when we walk it is still dark, so no one can see us. Also, it's usually cold, so we have overcoats and hats on. I don't take a shower prior to walking, I basically roll out of bed, comb through my hair, brush my teach and go. I don't really care what I'm wearing our what I look like. It's quite refreshing actually, until I see what I look like in the mirror! haha!

"Walk by faith, not by sight." II Corinthians 5:7

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

jAne said...

real life!!!
you're beautiful, no matter. :o)

boldnfree said...

You won't go to the gym like that but you posted it on your blog! LOL.

As you know, real beauty is on the inside and you are so full of yourself that you can be real. That's what I love about you.

Mardell said...

Yep, funny girl alright!! You're beautiful with or without makeup. I love how you can joke about yourself. :o) You have a wonderful sense of humor. Love how you have established the walking routine w/your friend. I just love the early, early mornings when all the animals and birds are waking up. (And maybe some of those human "animals" too! Ha ha!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...