This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Brittany's birthday!

We recently celebrated my beautiful daughter-in-law's 25th birthday! Mackenzie organized it for her and we all met at a nice restaurant.
Eric and Mackenzie having a nice discussion.
Grayson, Cameron and Hayden waiting to order. My goodness, I have a handsome husband and four handsome sons! :0)
Mackenzie and Brittany! I'm so happy they found each other!
I'm so happy that God brought them together!
Time to open gifts! Hayden gave her this nice candle.
Cameron gave her this neat Christmas cook book. We gave her some candles, a gift card and some fun Goodwill gifts, which are a family tradition! :0)
We had a delicious dinner.
It was a fun night!
Happy birthday dear Brittany!!!!
Time to make a wish and blow out the candle!
Yea! She blew it out, she'll get her wish! Happy birthday sweetie! I hope you have such a great year!!! I love you!

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His rightness and justice, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. Psalm 7: 17

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

jAne said...

sweet times. :o)

gin said...

sweet. Happy Birthday Brittany! We did the same thing this past saturday, one of our sons turned 26 Friday and our family went to Chilis' (his choice) for noon lunch. Then back to his house for cake and presents. I like keeping up with your family, we seem to do the same stuff!! Fun Fun Fun

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...