This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, October 21, 2011

Blondie Dearest.....

My son, Grayson, decided to help our dog, Blondie, find a neat costume for Halloween. He simply put eyebrows on her and now she's Joan Crawford...aka Blondie Dearest! Haha! I love it! Never a dull moment!

The football party went really well! It was so much fun. I loved it! I'll share pictures soon! Happy Friday everyone!

"NO WIRE HANGERS!!!!!" ~ Joan Crawford

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world give. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Oh that's so funny. Blondie looks so cute, and as if to say, "What's so funny?" LOL

Glad the party was a success ~ you sure bought alot of food! So happy that you were given a discount. I love it.

Your Fall decorations out on the porch are just gorgeous. Your home is so warm and welcoming! The spray painted owl turned out amazing! You have such a clever eye.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Mardell

jAne said...

awesome!

The Cutest Cottage Lamps said...

Your son Grayson sure has a since of humor and an artistic touch! Blonde looks great, and sooo sophisticated!
I came to your blog from Adrienne's and have to say that your blog is really pretty - I love what you did with your front porch! Have a blessed and happy fall!
xoxo
Marilyn

boldnfree said...

ROTFL. Such personality, that dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...