This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If only.....

Don't ya hate it when you see something fabulous like this amazing sofa a thrift store and you can't afford it or don't have room for it?
It's a wonderful black and white toile patterned couch with black and white checkered trim. It's soooo cute! I can just see it up in my soon to be bonus room with all kinds of pretty Country French accessories with touches of red, greens and yellows with big ceramic chicken's and cloches on silver pedestals filled with old books and a bird's nest. Oh be still my heart!
And it's only $99.99! For a such a cute couch in great condition, that's so cheap!
But, alas, I have no way to haul it home, I don't have the money for it right now and I really have no room for it at my house. I have to keep walking. 

Oh, but how I wish you were mine toile squishy sofa....

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Sharon, wish I could have helped you out. We have a trailer to transport it and a barn to store it. It's perfect!!!! Love ya, Kathi

Sue said...

Maybe next time. ~grin~
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...