This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, September 2, 2011

Hayden's first football game is tonight!

Tonight is Hayden's first football game of his senior year! I can't wait! I hope he does well and I hope the Bulldogs win!!! I can't believe my baby is going to be a senior this year. I hope I don't get all emotional and sad.  I was planning to be strong, but when we went down to the school for a scrimmage game, I started welling up inside. I might be needing some emotional support from my blogging friends! I hope I can hang in there! I really want to embrace it and enjoy every minute of it. 

I am so proud of him. He has grown up to be such a neat young man. He is a strong Christian, gets good grades, is a wonderful athlete, has tons of friends, works hard at the gas station, has done well with handling his money etc. Eric and I are so very proud of all of our sons. We are truly blessed.



I video taped the team last year after a big win. They are shouting Bone Yard! Bone Yard, Dwags on 3...1,2, 3 Dawgs!!!! Don't you just love football season!!!

Go #14!!!!

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him." Lamentations 3:25

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Kathi said...

How exciting!! I want to come to at least one of Hayden's games this year. Love ya, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...