This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, September 12, 2011

Blogger is bugging me!


Something's wrong with my blog and it's not saving my new posts. I'm so bummed. Is anybody else having trouble? I'm going to try and post this real quick and see if it works. Oh no! I see the dreaded message below in red ink stating: "An error occurred while saving" I hope they will fix it before tomorrow because I have the day off and I wanted to work on a bunch of posts! 

I hope that all of you have a terrific day!

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

adsgram said...

I hope everything gets fixed really quickly....poor MacGyver looks distraught for sure!

Hope you are back soon..

Lynne

Kathi said...

Sharon, That is terrible. I have had no trouble. Did you forget to pay your bill? Just kidding. I'm sorry this is happening and I hope you figure it out quickly. Was this an older post that you used today? How did this one work? Let us know what you find out. Love you, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...