This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Backyard bistro...

It's funny sometimes how we get our ideas isn't it.
Yesterday I wrote a post about our family barbecue. We needed to set the table for 10 people and our patio table only serves 8, so we simply scooted over a little round table for two and connected it to our big table.
I put a coordinating red and white checked table cloth on it and it worked great.
So after dinner, we cleaned up all of the dishes, but we left the tables the way they were still covered in the table cloths. When I looked out my kitchen window the next morning, I saw that little round table with a chair next to it and thought, oh my goodness, that looks so much like a little french bistro!
I went out there and pulled the round table away from the large table and took these pictures.
It just looks so cute to me. I know this is not a big fancy idea and lots of people have done this sort of thing, but I had not thought of it until now!
I am going to plan a special romantic dinner for just my husband and I and serve it out on the back deck on this little table. 

Don't you love fresh ideas!

"The hope of the righteous shall be gladness!" Proverbs 10:28

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

jAne said...

we do the exact same thing!
great minds and all... :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...