This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, August 19, 2011

Water boy!

I absolutely love this picture! It's my son, Grayson, at work. His co-worker took this picture with his cell phone. Grayson was replacing a valve on a water meter. He said this is not an every day occurrence to get wet like this, in fact it's pretty unusual. He said the valve was leaking and that's why they were called there. He looks like he's working hard on it. I love all the tools laying around.  I'm really proud of him.

He has been working at the water and electric company for two years now. Usually he drives a dump truck and operates a water pumper, but sometimes he gets called out on jobs like this. He is hoping to move into the electric side of the company someday. This job has been a real blessing for him, we are so thankful to God that he got this good job. I'm proud of how well he is doing and how hard he works.

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." Proverbs 14:23

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Kathi said...

What a cool action picture of Grayson at work. He is like his father, a very hard worker and doesn't care how wet or muddy he gets. That is a great trait. Love ya, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...