This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Warmth to a mother's heart....

One morning when I was leaving for work, I went to the stairs and hollered up, "Bye Hayden, I'm going to work now, love you, have a good day" and then I reached over to the front door and shut it and locked it (we just had the screen door open). He said, "Hey, I'm out here." I laughed and said, oh, I thought you were upstairs. When I opened the door and looked out, this is what I saw.
He was sitting out there in the morning sunshine reading his Bible! I went back inside and grabbed my camera and as I was leaving heading towards my car I snapped these pictures without him even knowing. I wanted to remember this moment. It is so dear to my heart.
This is the kind of thing that absolutely fills my heart with joy. I am so thankful that my kids all love the Lord and willingly seek Him and read His word. I wouldn't trade moments like this for anything. This really started my day out joyfully, I was beaming!

Thank you Lord for grabbing hold of my son's heart. Thank you so much that all of my children love You and are walking with You. Thank You for answering my lifetime prayers. Thank You, thank You, thank You!!!

"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6


"You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."Deuteronomy 6:7 


"Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart." Proverbs 29:17 


Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

jAne said...

as mothers, we can't ask for more than this! such a precious gift.

Kathi said...

I agree with Jane!! What a blessing! Hayden is a good boy. Love ya, Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...